What is Yext? – Yext gives companies control over their brand experiences across the digital landscape. It allows you to keep track of your businesses location-related information across multiple directories, syncing your businesses NAP, hours, products, business categories and much more. Yext audits business directory listings, updating and locking your business information on these directories as well as suppressing duplicate listings.
What is Google My Business? – Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By verifying and editing your business information, you can both help customers find you and tell them the story of your business.
Some Stats on Why Reviews are important to your business:
- 90% of consumers read online reviews before visiting a business
- 88% of consumers trust online reviews as though they were personal recommendations
- Customers spend 31% more on a business with great reviews.
- 72% say that positive reviews make them trust a business more
- 56% of consumers read 2-6 reviews before trusting a business
- 86% of people will hesitate to purchase from a business that has negative reviews that are not responded to
- If a business resolves its issue quickly and efficiently, 95% of unhappy customers returns back to your business
Yext’s Review Management software allows you to respond directly to Facebook and Google My Business reviews from the software’s dashboard. It allows us to manage 1st party reviews that were submitted from the widget from the software’s dashboard as well.
You can also monitor your competition’s reviews with the Intelligent Search Tracker and keep tabs on what’s working, what’s not working and major common keywords used in the reviews with Yext’s sentiment monitoring.
- Includes 1 year of Yext
- Google My Business Sync with Yext
Review Widget on site to help generate 1st party reviews (includes all schema markup)
- *View widget on-site here: https://www.flashfishing.net/testimonials/
- Sentiment analysis on your reviews to let you know exactly what your customers are saying, what they like and what they don’t
- Review Generation Training
Two Review Generation Email Campaigns
- One for Google My Business
- One for another source (or a 2nd Google My Business)
Social Media Posts to encourage reviews (2/month on 2 social networks including FB)
- *Must boost posts on FB (min $20/month, paid directly to FB from client)
- Mainstreethost’s Social Media experts will respond to all reviews.
Intelligent Search Tracker Setup and Monitoring
- The Intelligent Search Tracker allows you to understand how your location is performing for both branded and unbranded searches. Mainstreethost can track up to 7 keywords across 4 query templates and monitor your progress on a location-by-location basis as compared to your competition. For example, see how you rank compared to your completion for “coffee [CITY]”, “coffee [ZIP]”, or “coffee near me”.