Responsive web design (RWD) is an approach to web design in which a site is carefully crafted to provide an optimal viewing experience – easy reading and navigation with minimal resizing, panning, and scrolling – across a wide range of devices (from desktop computers to mobile phones).
There are numerous benefits to RWD. For one, Google recommends and rewards it. It leads to better usability that both search engines and users will find more attractive. When a user has a better experience viewing your site, no matter what device they’re on, this often leads to increased sales. Plus, instead of showing less content to your mobile viewers, RWD gives you the ability to display all of your content. Why give less content to your mobile viewers? Finally, this service will help you avoid having duplicate pages with identical content, one of the most commonly punished offenses by Google.
Mainstreethost’s WordPress Platform Allows
- Provides complete web site solution including content management.
- Designed to allow search engines to fully crawl and index each and every page in your site. This can have a dramatic increase in site traffic from search engines.
- Self-maintaining XML Sitemaps for Google and Yahoo – A search engine preferred method of indicating your page content for indexing and ranking.
- Built-in image management which allows for the uploading, resizing and collection of all of your site’s images.
- WordPress provided as is with default functionality for the most up to date release of the software unless otherwise stated within this document. Additional Features and Software add-ons are available. Finding, researching, installing, and training of these add-ons are available at an additional cost to be determined at the time of request. Furthermore these add-ons are third party software and not supported or maintained unless otherwise noted. Warranty for these add-ons is not provided.
1 custom-designed responsive website
- Website may have up to 10 pages
- 30 minutes of training
- Up to 25 301 redirects
12 months of website hosting
- 3 Hours Support
- 1GB of Web Storage Space
- 5 Gig Traffic Per Month
- SFTP Access / WebDAV Extensions, (if needed)
5 POP email accounts
- Each mailbox will have a limit of 20MB; unless you choose to upgrade to unlimited (additional fee will apply)
- Customized imagery, text, font and color scheme
- Mobile Responsive Programming
- Website JQuery Slider or Animation
- WordPress Installation and Branding
- WordPress Content Management System (CMS)
- Contact Form (1)
- Image Galleries (2)
- Favicon Design
- Call to Action Graphics (2)
Note: Additional pages can be purchased at $75 per page.