Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of improving a website’s rankings in search results through a variety of on-page and off-page practices. Search engines take many different factors into consideration when deciding where pages should rank, including keywords used on the page, quantity and quality of backlinks, user experience, and more.
Websites that rank higher in search results typically see higher traffic and conversion rates. Through strategic SEO efforts, a website can optimize its content, images, and backlink profile to demonstrate its online authority and improve rankings.
- Choice between 4-month or 12-month package
- Phone consultation
- Installation of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Pre-Ranking report
1 page of SEO
- Keyword research
- Meta data alterations
- Optimize H tags with relevant keywords/phrases
- Optimize up to 2 images
- Add keywords to copy on page
- Add internal text links
- Scan for duplicate content
- Check for and fix broken links
- Sitemap creation and submission
- 20 minute schema markup
- Monthly maintenance reports
- 1 Google Analytics report and phone consultation halfway through the package
- 1 Google Analytics report at end of package
Note: To add pages to the optimization package, indicate the number of additional pages desired in the "Additional Pages of SEO New" field.