Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of improving a website’s rankings in search results through a variety of on-page and off-page practices. Search engines take many different factors into consideration when deciding where pages should rank, including keywords used on the page, quantity and quality of backlinks, user experience, mobile-friendliness, and more.
Websites that rank higher in search results typically see higher traffic and conversion rates. Through strategic SEO efforts, a website can optimize its content, images, and backlink profile to demonstrate its online authority and improve rankings.
- Choice between 4-month and 12-month package
- Phone consultation
- Installation of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Pre-Ranking report
1 page of SEO
- Keyword research
- Meta data alterations
- Optimize H tags with relevant keywords/phrases
- Optimize up to 2 images
- Add keywords to copy on page (if applicable)
- Add internal text links
- Scan for duplicate content
- Check for and fix broken links
- Sitemap creation and submission
- 20 minute schema markup
- Monthly maintenance reports
- 1 Google Analytics report and phone consultation halfway through the package
- 1 Google Analytics report at the end of the package
- Approximately 200 words of content (must be purchased separately; see note below)
Note: Must purchase "SEO Package (Standard Tier 1)," along with 1 "Page Content" service (150-250 words or approximately 800 words). Then select "Premium Optimization" and indicate how many additional pages of optimization and content desired.